my second FFF in a row being sequestered in bed. at least this week i don’t have the shakes from terrible pain! let’s see what i got –
- i watched the entire fourth season of desperate housewives in three days – this past tuesday through thursday. season 5 just arrived on my doorstep.
- unless i’m running, working out, or singing, i hate to drink water.
- my pulse is naturally very low – around 42 bpm sitting. so when they got me on the prep table laying down, it went down to about 38 bpm and they were nervous about putting me under anesthesia. which is just what you want to hear right before they knock you out.
- i talk really, really quickly. except when i’m extremely angry. then, i talk very slowly and quietly and am excessively polite.
- creamsicles are my favorite ice pop.