this week’s fun facts brought to you by insomnia and pain meds. again.
- if it weren’t for marriages, my family would be a bunch of guys. my dad is one of three boys, and of his ten other cousins there is one lone female. the family reunion photo of that generation is always a hoot.
- when i was on a school trip in 10th grade, i had a pb&j sandwich for lunch one day. i hadn’t had one in years, and became obsessed soon thereafter. pre-surgery i would eat peanut butter at least once a day.
- the first thing i was told by the other girls when i got to PHP at renfrew was to never order the salad at lunch because it was unnecessarily huge. i never ordered it, but saw tons of girls try and only one actually finished it.
- when i first started having seizures i didn’t tell anybody because i couldn’t explain them and thought i was going crazy. then i had one in the hall in front of my friend she made me go to the school nurse. the first thing she did was insist i should stop doing drugs. i was 16 and didn’t even know what pot looked like.
- favorite music artists, off the top of my head: frank sinatra (all day, every day); ani difranco; the dixie chicks (but only in small doses); joss stone; jason mraz; john mayer; tyrone wells; sanders bohlke