one of these days i’ll realize i have no more fun facts. maybe.
- i prefer texting to calling. i hate talking on the phone with the exception of a few select folks. generally i find it awkward and uncomfortable.
- i hated cake as a kid and thus hated cupcakes. for my birthday i brought brownies to school, and had either apple pie or chocolate cream pie at our family celebration.
- speaking of birthdays – i don’t get the whole ‘oh my god i’m getting so OLD’ thing that i hear a lot of my twenty-something friends wallowing about. i don’t know, i guess i kind of just stopped caring. i just turned 28 and…that matters why?
- i have a freckle on the heel of my right hand that looks like a teddy bear.
- i got a new compression sock today in PT. is a super-compressor. it also happens to go from my foot to my waaay upper thigh. i have a size small and i still, as my PT put it, ‘ran out of real estate.’ in other words, it’s mammoth. i am so cool.