it’s been a looooong while since i did one of these! but since i’m curled up on my couch, procrastinating showering off my gym sweat, it seems that this would be a perfect time to resurrect the tradition.
- i stick my tongue out when i cough. always have. no idea why.
- i used to hide my laugh. it’s really loud and cackle-y, and i was really self-conscious over it. but as i’ve gotten older i’ve realized that enjoying life fully trumps being quiet and contained. and if my laugh annoys somebody…well, too bad.
- my favorite candy bar is twix. hands down.
- i can’t train in anything that has sleeves, unless it’s a long-sleeve fitted top that i wear to warm up if it’s chilly. otherwise, it has to be tank-tops; i hate having something on my shoulders while i’m moving weight.
- my mom used to buy me one of those huge tins of popcorn every year for christmas – the kind that had butter, cheese, and caramel popcorn segments. it was one of those things where we all agreed the popcorn wasn’t very good, but we always ate it, every year.
- i have a slightly unhealthy love of crime dramas, and whenever i come home you can find me parked in front of the television for at least one CSI/SVU/Criminal Minds marathon.
lift big, eat big, laugh loud! : )